• As part of the Ovatix consulting team, your primary role would be to lead the engagement effort of providing high-quality and value-adding consulting solutions to customers at different stages- from problem definition to diagnosis to solution design, development and deployment.
• You will review the proposals prepared by consultants, provide guidance, and analyze the solutions defined for the client business problems to identify any potential risks and issues.
• You will identify change Management requirements and propose a structured approach to client for managing the change using multiple communication mechanisms.
• You will also coach and create a vision for the team, provide subject matter training for your focus areas, motivate and inspire team members through effective and timely feedback and recognition for high performance.
• You would be a key contributor in unit-level and organizational initiatives with an objective of providing high-quality, value-adding consulting solutions to customers adhering to the guidelines and processes of the organization. If you think you fit right in to help our clients navigate their next in their digital transformation journey, this is the place for you!
• Bachelor of Engineering
• Enterprise Package Application Services
• Knowledge of design principles and fundamentals of architecture
• Understanding of performance engineering
• Knowledge of quality processes and estimation techniques
• Basic understanding of project domain
• Ability to translate functional / nonfunctional requirements to systems requirements
• Ability to design and code complex programs
• Ability to write test cases and scenarios based on the specifications
• Good understanding of SDLC and agile methodologies
• Awareness of latest technologies and trends
• Logical thinking and problem solving skills along with an ability to collaborate.
Technical and Professional Requirements:
• Must have a minimum of 3+ years of experience with least 1 project Implementation, Upgrade, Rollout, AMS etc.
• Should have excellent technical skills in Reports, Forms, Interfaces, Conversions, Enhancements etc.
• Knowledge/Experience on at least any of the niche skills ODATA, Workflow, Adobe Forms, Fiori, HANA checks/HANA Migration etc.
• Should be well versed with Object Oriented (OO) concepts of SAP ABAP
• Excellent knowledge of ABAP Debugging, SAP Code inspector & other SAP standard tools with respect to development Primary skills: SAP ABAP,SAP ABAP->SAP ABAP Adobe Forms,SAP ABAP->SAP ABAP HANA,SAP ABAP->SAP ABAP Odata,SAP ABAP->SAP ABAP Workflow,SAP ABAP->SAP S/4 HANA ABAP
• SAP ABAP
• SAP ABAP->SAP ABAP HANA
• SAP ABAP->SAP ABAP Workflow
• SAP ABAP->SAP ABAP Adobe Forms
• SAP ABAP->SAP ABAP Odata
• SAP ABAP->SAP S/4 HANA ABAP
Apply for this position
SAP Commerce Cloud – The New Digital Commerce
February 20, 2023
How Does SAP Business One Work?
February 16, 2023