• As part of the Ovatix consulting team, your primary role would be to lead the engagement effort of providing high-quality and value-adding consulting solutions to customers at different stages- from problem definition to diagnosis to solution design, development and deployment.
• You will review the proposals prepared by consultants, provide guidance, and analyze the solutions defined for the client business problems to identify any potential risks and issues.
• You will identify change Management requirements and propose a structured approach to client for managing the change using multiple communication mechanisms.
• You will also coach and create a vision for the team, provide subject matter training for your focus areas, motivate and inspire team members through effective and timely feedback and recognition for high performance.
• You would be a key contributor in unit-level and organizational initiatives with an objective of providing high-quality, value-adding consulting solutions to customers adhering to the guidelines and processes of the organization. If you think you fit right in to help our clients navigate their next in their digital transformation journey, this is the place for you!
• Bachelor of Engineering
• Enterprise Package Application Services
• Ability to develop value-creating strategies and models that enable clients to innovate, drive growth and increase their business profitability
• Good knowledge on software configuration management systems
• Awareness of latest technologies and Industry trends
• Logical thinking and problem solving skills along with an ability to collaborate
• Understanding of the financial processes for various types of projects and the various pricing models available
• Ability to assess the current processes, identify improvement areas and suggest the technology solutions
• One or two industry domain knowledge
• Client Interfacing skills
• Project and Team management
Technical and Professional Requirements:
• Candidate should have bachelors or equivalent degree with minimum 5 years of experience
• Must have experience in SAP MDG projects, performing MDG Configurations and Customizations in areas like Data Modeling, UI Modeling, Process Modeling, Data Replication Framework, Key Mapping, rules, and derivations, BRF+
• Should have expertise in SAP MDG configurations, replication configurations and have technical knowledge of MDG workflows and ERP tables
• Full life cycle implementation cycle with blueprinting, fit gap analysis, configurations, data migrations, cutovers and go live experience
• Should have technical knowledge and hands on experience on customization for MDG workflows, Floor Plan Manager, WDABAP, BRF+, hands on development in BADI ABAP,
• Knowledge on WDABAP framework-based customizations, OOPs programming in SAP MDG, FPM and UI customizations
• Work with the technical teams to complete the SAP MDG implementation for Material, Customer, Supplier and FI objects
- SAP MDG
Apply for this position
SAP Commerce Cloud – The New Digital Commerce
February 20, 2023
How Does SAP Business One Work?
February 16, 2023