• As part of the Ovatix consulting team, your primary role would be to lead the engagement effort of providing high-quality and value-adding consulting solutions to customers at different stages- from problem definition to diagnosis to solution design, development and deployment.
• You will review the proposals prepared by consultants, provide guidance, and analyze the solutions defined for the client business problems to identify any potential risks and issues.
• You will identify change Management requirements and propose a structured approach to client for managing the change using multiple communication mechanisms.
• You will also coach and create a vision for the team, provide subject matter training for your focus areas, motivate and inspire team members through effective and timely feedback and recognition for high performance.
• You would be a key contributor in unit-level and organizational initiatives with an objective of providing high-quality, value-adding consulting solutions to customers adhering to the guidelines and processes of the organization. If you think you fit right in to help our clients navigate their next in their digital transformation journey, this is the place for you!
• Bachelor of Engineering
• Enterprise Package Application Services
• Good knowledge on software configuration management systems
• Strong business acumen, strategy and cross-industry thought leadership
• Awareness of latest technologies and Industry trends
• Logical thinking and problem solving skills along with an ability to collaborate
• Two or three industry domain knowledge
• Understanding of the financial processes for various types of projects and the various pricing models available
• Client Interfacing skills
• Knowledge of SDLC and agile methodologies
• Project and Team management
Technical and Professional Requirements:
• Should be a Graduate with minimum 9 years of experience
• Must possess good communication skills with the ability to understand business processes and translate the same into SAP Solution
• Should have strong SAP Standard configuration knowledge and good SAP project process knowledge
• Must be strong in Order-to-Cash processes, pricing and billing and delivery processing
• Must have participated in providing designs for RICEFW elements
• Should have experience in an EDI environment; iDoc processing
• A good team player and Global project implementation experience is a plus
- SAP SD
Apply for this position
SAP Commerce Cloud – The New Digital Commerce
February 20, 2023
How Does SAP Business One Work?
February 16, 2023